Foot in Mouth Disease

From: mcaveney_at_valinet.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 17:10:25 GMT

First of all, let me apologize for bringing the subject up in the first place.  I never meant to disclose anything I may or may not have seen in the GTA archives - I honestly misremembered on this one. I can only blame it on middle age memory loss. Thank goodness I don't work for the CIA.

Secondly, let me reassure folks that they're not missing anything vital if they don't have access to the GTA archives. When I first signed up I did read every document on the website. They were interesting, but you're honestly not missing anything you NEED to know. Please don't feel left out or allow paranoia to fill in the blank spaces.

Sorry,

Pete McAveney

End of Glorantha Digest