Re: Glorantha digest, Vol 10 #159 - 6 msgs

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:24:47 +0100 (BST)

> "Final Days at Skullpoint" also struck me as hard
>to run, because it's a more psychological episode.
>If it would work with your group, it should be
>rewarding.

It went well when we ran it at Finchley. One tip for Skullpoint would be to prepare a 'family tree' of all the significant NPCs to share with the players. It really helped everyone sort out who was who, and what their relationships were. And don't try to rush it, it took us 4 sessions to get through.

Ian Cooper