Re: Jar-Eel's Heart

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:45:14 -0400

On 22 Jun 2004 at 6:56, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org wrote:

> From: "Jane Williams" <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>

> I doubt it, but it's far too nice to ignore.
>
> I can see a big romantic story here. How Annstad nicked Harrek's new bit of
> jewelry and gave it back to her.

OK, that's my favourite solution so far. Harrek really, truly rips her heart out and kills her, and Annstad steals her heart and brings her back. No casual resurrection where she is fine, but something more potent, which puts both of them out of the saga for the rest of it.

Not that I have any good evidence to promote this idea, I just like the sappy romanticism of it. :)