Ervuthan Lava Beds

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 00:28:24 +1200

Joerg:

> >>The Lava Beds are no more? What's the source for that factoid?

> > See them on the Lunar Map anywhere?

>No. But while that map is fairly complete, there still are features which
>may not have made it into it.

So where would the Ervuthan lava beds most likely be then? The Fortunate Succession map (p18) has a volcano in northern Vonlath.

>A typical "invented fact" if I had pointed this out...

Since you've forgotten, this is how I described my theory:

::And as for
::assuming that it was farmsteads etc, I think the damage was
::already done with the eruption of the Ervuthan Lava Beds
::that devoured Emperor Dagguneri.

Do you see the words "I think"? That is clear evidence that I was advancing a personal theory rather than your tactic of blithely asserting something contentious as fact.

--Peter Metcalfe

---