RE: Odalya Heroquest

From: Nick Brooke <nick_at_etyries.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 06:39:07 +0100

> A short while ago a read of a basic and quite simple
> heroquest for Odalya. But I can't remember where, not even
> if it was on-line, in a book, or in a magazine.
> Can anyone help me please?

Tales of the Reaching Moon #18 had a whole bunch of RQ material about the Lismelder hunting cult of "Odayla & Yinkin" -- RQ cult writeup, Ritual of Rebirth, myth of Odayla & Yinkin (pp.4-8) and the rather heroquest-y RQ scenario "If You Go Down to the Woods Today" (p.65-7), involving Sacred Time, skeletal animals, a possessed master hunter, one of Delecti's Daughters, and the Odaylan Shamanic Wheel of Rebirth and Initiation ("same thing!").

This *isn't* the same thing as the Hero Wars cult of Odayla, mind you.

We also had some hunter heroquests in Tales #7, the HeroQuest special.

Cheers, Nick