Re: Glorantha digest, Vol 10 #194 - 1 msg

From: David Dunham <david_at_a-sharp.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:17:33 -0700

>From: dunham_at_pensee.com
>To: glorantha-digest_at_rpglist.org
>Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:43:57 +0200
>Subject: Re: Your details
>
>Your document is attached.

Luckily, there was nothing attached, at least in Digest mode.

Even more luckily, that e-mail didn't actually come from me (I run e-mail only under Mac OS X). As you probably know, many virii will forge the return address. This *might* mean that someone who has me in their address book has a virus. If you use Windows, now would be a good opportunity to make sure your anti-virus software is current. If you don't have any, there's a free program called Stinger that can scan your system.

--

David Dunham