RE: Sun Dome Temple women

From: Simon Miller <simon.miller_at_lineone.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 17:38:15 +0100

Greg:

Women "wear loose fitting draped garments that conceal limb and neck, and cultists are scandalised are scandalised by naked arms and legs". They "dress modestly and wear veils". Men "favour beards".

I can't find a reference to clothing colours, but the cultists on the cover have yellow and blue trimmings around their armour.

I would guess that the colour of the womens clothing might be dark and plain as in some muslim countries.

Simon
simon.miller_at_lineone.net