Re: Trader Princes preview

From: Jeff Kyer <jakyer_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 23:57:05 -0400

> Message: 1
> From: Labrygon_at_aol.com
> Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 08:53:22 EDT
> To: glorantha_at_rpglist.org
> Subject: Trader Princes preview
>
> > I'll dig a few more tidbits up if people are interested - hopefully t=
his
> > is not *too* strange (or dumb)...
> >

> Jeff,
>
> Thanks for the teaser. I, for one, am certainly interested in this sort=
 of
> thing and certainly looking forward to Trader Princes.
>
> Keith

If Greg says "OK" I'll post some stuff here - though I hope to have a few=  chapters available on the GTA site as well.

In theory, Trader Princes is designed for a more "open" style of play tha= n previous works - afterall (almost) anyone can get off the boat in Fay J= ee looking for a job. And the Prince is an equal opportunity employer.

Jeff

--
Flight to Peru - =A31000
Camping gear - =A3200

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.

End of Glorantha Digest