Path memory

From: (wrong string) änen <"Tero>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:36:55 +0300

Yet about the hyena path`s nature (and it`s connections with Waha one`s); I actually think that before we are able tell about the benefit of such path memory f.e. to Issaries`hero questers, we should first think how Praxian`s would 'use' and view it.

Chris already talked about the connection to Waha Paths... Maybe Praxian`s would rather see all the hyenas travelling those paths, only because of Hyena`s mythical role with Genert, while others would think they`ve some kind of a memory. So they are actually talking about the same thing with different words. And words like 'path' and 'memory' mean different things to different cultures.

-Tero Pitkänen

End of Glorantha Digest