7. Virus alert? (Jane Williams)

From: greg <prax_at_chello.fr>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:32:35 +0200

HAHAHA ! My great sheme is in it s final step !

All your norton storm bullies will have no chance against my diseases !

I can now let you know the truth ! I can take off my veil and dispell all the illusions ! I m the lost son of Muriah and i m going to destroy all your memory !

The time of the Great Revenge as come !

All praise Malia !

Grégory Privat

http://gloarmy.free.fr
http://pavis.free.fr/prax

> Message: 7
> From: "Jane Williams" <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
> To: <glorantha_at_rpglist.org>
> Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 20:02:31 +0100
> Subject: Virus alert?
>
> People, over the last few hours I've had a number of virus-laden emails
> apparently from Gloranthan-related addresses. I assume the "from" is
> faked, but it looks like someone with a lot of our addresses in their
> contacts is infected. Could be worth us all updating our virus checkers
> and doing a scan. (Yes, mine is in progress as I type!)

End of Glorantha Digest