Alticamelus

From: Labrygon_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 07:29:42 EDT

In a message dated 1/09/2004 8:57:21 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org writes:

> Alticamelus

In my unfinished freeform one of the player characters was a Tradetalk scholar who was able to Trademark words in order to gain some sort of magical power from the usage of them. For some secret reason the Khan of that tribe (the Alti-Khan) wanted to call them alticamelus, in the language of the godlearners, and was unable to say High Llama.

I think a good idea is to get a good book of prehistoric mammals for a lot of the common Gloranthan beasts.

Keith