Dragonewts and Choralinthor Bay.

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 19:58:55 +0200 (CEST)

Tim Ellis

> I'm sure I have read somewhere (in a source probably long since Gregged)
> that the dragonnewts were forced to become mercenaries by Gbaji's curse
> following their withdrawal from the God Project (in the same way that it
> was responsible for the Trollkin curse.

That's an interesting explanation why they get entangled at all.

Light Castle

>> That's really not a bad idea at all. The Isle of Man should
>> have some very good stuff for
>> specific myths. Although I don't know how well the Atlantic
>> tracks to our lovely Mirrorsea  Bay.

Jane Williams
> Probably not at all, but since the IoM is in the Irish Sea, the lack of
> similarity to the Atlantic is something we can live with.

> (Though even so, I suspect the Irish Sea is somewhat rougher than the
> Mirrorsea Bay.)

Badly. Solkathi and Rozgali are warmer than Irish Sea or North Sea. Choralinthor is calmer than any RW sea or bay (or even lake of similar size).

Unlike the description on kethaela.free.fr, I believe that the wind over the bay is fairly strong, and sailing without the wave action ought to be easy.