Re: Behind the masque

From: Chris Graham <dr_chris_graham_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 05:35:14 -0700 (PDT)

To quote the back cover details. "A completely new scenario set in Pavis. An involved mystery that will lead players to discover dark secrets in the heart of the city. A campaign adventure in three parts suited for 4-6 characters with skills 50%-75%." I think it was produced in the early 1990's. Cover illustration has the date 5/94.

It was created by Danny Bourne & Seb Wakely by Apprentices Guild. They produced three supplements of stats for monsters and this was their first and only scenario. I only bought the children of entropy stats supplement along with this scenario.

Any further info give us a bell.

I think there were some issues in regards to cease and desist orders. But I'm probably wrong and apologise profusely.

Cheers Chris