Where are they now? [a thread on the Yahoo HeroQuest-RPG board]

From: "Greg
Date: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:46 am

>But Mostal, wounded and maimed, did come alive again. If he had not, he
>would not have any presence on the Sorcery Plane, and his followers would
>not have any magic at all.

This statement has me a bit confused. Is Greg saying that dwarfs cannot be scorcerers (i.e. accessing magic from the essence planes without reference to any otherworldly entity) or is he 'just' saying that the type of magic that Mostal provides to his worshippers is of a scorcerous (as opposed to theist or animist) nature and if he did not exist they could not use his spells.

Thanks,

"Sig? We don't need no steeenking sig!"

Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra JetStream _at_ http://xtra.co.nz/jetstream