Re: Fleshing out some Glorantha-specific details

From: John Galloway <gallowayja_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:05:22 +0000

Thanks for the interesting (and excellent) suggestions.

>From: "Jane Williams" <janewilliams20_at_y...>

>Hmm, Tales 7 (1992!) and "The Old Hare's Riddle" by John Quaife. The
>few rules are RQ, but it's mainly background, scenery, and plotline.
>Quite linear. Way, way, OOP, though. Anyone know of a copy on-line?
>It fits everything you're trying to do here extremely well.

and later about an Upland Marsh scenario

>Again, if this sounds of interest, I can fill in more details off-
>list.You tell if it needs doing by how much the Marsh is encrouching
>(or just do it every year anyway!) Benefits include not being
>flooded or over-run by zombies.

>Assuming that the original poster is interested...?

Yes, I am very interested in both the things you described though don't put yourself to too much trouble just for me. :-)

>From: Bryan <bethexton_at_y...>

>It could be smaller than clan level, because it could be that three
>steads--possibly coming from different clans--that all have grazing
>up on the Hill--it being a substantial hill, that is why it is a
>boundary between clans.

Lol - This just occured to me yesterday! Use three smallish groups of people but make them from different clans. The main relationship is their close proximity to each other.

Thanks,

Watch movie trailers online with the Xtra Broadband Channel http://xtra.co.nz/broadband