RE: Dorastor Map and Talastar

From: Ian 'Earl' Martin <ameron1_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:13:55 -0000

Hi, this is the first time I have put anything onto the list, but I've been reading it a very long time. I have a couple of problems I was wondering if some of you luminaries could be so good as to help with. The first problem is that I am looking for information about Talastar and I am having a hard time finding any, the only sources I have found and Dorastor LoD and Lords of Terror. Are there any other sources I am missing, either on the net or in print? The second is although I have 2 copies of Dorastor LoD, (I lost most of my Glorantha material a long time ago and re-bought it all, then an old friend turned out to have been borrowing it for about 7 years and decided to return it when he moved house) I don't seem to have the map that is included. Does anyone know where I can find the map online? Or does anyone have a spare one I can come to an arrangement over?

Thanks

Ian.