Re: Re: Gloranthan 'angels'

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:10:42 +0100

In fact if I remembeer well the addition of Hell/Satan is a very lately addition to the christian beliefs.
Added to include a common "enemy" to put the blame of bad behavior on and associate the "bad" people.
In original Christian religion (Bible) there is no room for a fallen Angel and Satan doesn't exist ... Neither do demons.

Manuel