New Lance & Laser figures available

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_sierratel.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 23:45:15 -0800

Discount Hobby (www.DiscountHobby.com) has pictures of a dozen new Lance & Laser HeroQuest minis up (November 17 new releases - HeroQuest). All human figures are ~28mm sole-to-eye.

I have painted most of them so far, but don't have room on the Light of Action site to post them (anybody with *free* webspace out there like to host the LoA site? It needs lots of room for photos...).

Also, Discount Hobbies has the "Quactica" line (December 15th new releases), which has some oversized (for Glorantha) ducks. These were originally slated for the HeroQuest line, but unfortunately are man sized, (~28mm sole-to-eye), rather than properly duck-sized (should be ~10-15mm sole-to-eye). I'm glad to see that L&L were able to salvage them for another project.

RR
C'est par mon ordre et pour le bien de l'Etat que le porteur du présent a fait ce qu'il a fait.
- Richelieu