Re: Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 123

From: Topi Pitk?nen <topi.pitkanen_at_helsinki.fi>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:47:24 +0300

> Entry for Subere in the Prosopaedia:
> "She is also called the mother of Death, for that power was made or
> found within her cavernous being before it was brought into the
> surface world."

Yup, that is why I claim that Subere is Humakt's mother in similar sense as Kyger Litor is Arkat's. (Arkat may have betrayed the humakti cult and the whole human race by becoming a troll. But his pattern of finding power is similar to that of his father's.)

That is true heroquesting.

"There is nothing like desire for preventing the thing one   says from bearing any resemblance to what one has in mind." - Marcel Proust, Rememberance of Things Past -

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 124