Bored of international law? Here's some Lunar troop deployments in 1615!

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:28:20 -0700

Simon:
>Oh! I was hoping to see another 20 or 30 posts arguing the same things as I
>have seen on 2 or 3 other RQ/Gloranthan lists.
>What's the betting this isn't the last we see of this particular Page
>Down-inducing thread?

 I agree. I'm bored with this one. Heck, I think Chris and I have only responded since we feel some obligation to make sure that there isn't a lot of strange interpretations of the Fan Policy or Licensing Agreements going unchallenged. But I agree, I'm mightily bored with this one.  So instead, here are my notes on the Lunar Forces in Sartar prior to the futile war between Tarsh and the Grazelanders in 1615. Fazzur Wideread, as Governor-General of Dragon Pass, was prominently involved in that indecisive set of raids and counterraids - and its overall failure was a black mark on the great general's reputation.
 Based in Boldhome*
Lunar College of Magic CM 100
Granite Phalanx HI 1000
Yarandros' Chargers HC 500**
Tarshite Heavy Foot MI 1000
Phargentites MC 500
Silver Flames MI 350
 *This is where the unit or detachment is nominally headquartered. In reality troops spend much of their time patrolling Sartar. ** Yarandros' Chargers are Fazzur's preferred guard troops and are led by many of his kinsmen.
 Based in Jonstown
Tarshite Light Foot LI 250
Bagnot Foot MI 200
Doblian Dogeater MI 250