Fw: [gta-observer] Lunar Art Contest Deadline Approaches

Write haof XML files: German <gcggcg_at_...>
Fecha: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 13:20:14 +0000

Info de la GTA:

To All,

We apologize for not sending this dispatch sooner, but the contest slipped through my GTA radar. On the 11th of October, we put an announcement up on the web site of a new contest. The next book scheduled for publication is Imperial Lunar Handbook, Volume 1 - The Lunar Empire. We know that many in the Gloranthan Community have long awaited this book. We also know that many of you have your own ideas about the look and feel of the glorious Empire of the Moon, and we would like to see them!.

The main art assignments have already been made, but we would like to see members of the Tribe contributing drawings of some of the artifacts and symbols of the Empire and the many cultures within it. We are not looking for vignettes or great tableaux (although we are always happy to see submissions), but relatively small black line drawings of daily objects, weapons, statues, seals, coins, and the other impedimenta of daily life in the Empire. The rules and other details of the contest are at http://www.glorantha.com/tribes/lunar_contest.html.

Deadline for submissions is October 31, 2002. As always, all qualified submissions become the property of Issaries, Inc. One or more winning entries will be included in Imperial Lunar Handbook, Volume 1; each winning artist will receive credit and a contributor copy of the book signed by Greg Stafford. One grand winner will receive a copy of the Lunar Map produced by the Unspoken Word. We will announce the winner in a GTA Dispatch and on the web site. Other illustrations may also be used on the Issaries website, or in future books (with due credit and contributor copies).

Cheers,

Stephen

Stephen Martin
<administrator_at_...>