Special BUNDLES offer at Tradetalk.de

Write haof XML files: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk_at_...>
Fecha: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 17:16:48 +0000

Hello fellow Gloranthans

Glorantha is alive again!

We, the Chaos Society, want to support the gaming groups with supplemental material to Issaries Inc./Moon Design books. We have taken some of the booklets in our warehouse and bundles them into packages... for a cheaper bundle-price!

If you want to order one or more of these bundles visit www.tradetalk.de, check the boxes on our secure ordering site, and add a comment with a mention of the Bundle you are referring to. You are of course welcome to order additional books we have in stock.

BUNDLE 1: Pavis/Prax

This is the package for all Pavis/Big Rubble or Prax gamers. In need of more advebtures in the praxian desert or in Pavis Country or in Pavis itself?

Tradetalk # 9
Tales # 14
Rough Guide Pavis
Shadows of Pavis
Beyond Pavis

Our normal price for this is 40,00 EUR
Bundleprice: 33,00 EUR

BUNDLE 2: West/Maniria

This is the package for all gamers playing in the west, especially the south west of Genertela.
Wenelia, Ralalia and the city of Handra are one thing, the Rokari of Seshnela another...

Tradetalk # 10
Tradetalk # 11
Tales # 13

Our normal price for this is 16,00 EUR
Bundleprice: 13,00 EUR

BUNDLE 3: South DragonPass

Adventuring in the southern part of eastern Maniria / Holy Country / Dragon Pass? In need of more adventures, scenario ideas, NPCs?

Tradetalk # 12
Tales # 20
The Widows Tale

Our normal price for this is 29,00 EUR
Bundleprice: 24,00 EUR

BUNDLE 4: North DragonPass

Interested in Heortlings and the northern part of Sartar? Aldachuri, the exiles of Wintertop, and good heortling adventures will enrich your campaign.

YBoT # 4
Questlines
Wintertops Fair

Our normal price for this is 33,50 EUR
Bundleprice: 27,50 EUR

BUNDLE 5: Lunars

After reading ILH Vol. 1 you want MORE of the Lunars? You can´t wait until ILH Vol. 2 is out?
Here you get a lot of articles about lunars, and things in the Lunar Empire, plus a lunar scenario (with ready to play characters).

YBoT # 5
MoonRites

Our normal price for this is 25,00 EUR
Bundleprice: 20,00 EUR

BUNDLE 6: Far Away

You want to start a "Men of the Sea" campaign? Or do you want to explore exotic places, far away?
This brings you to places all over Gorantha, north, east, west, and especially south...

TT # 13
TT # 14
Zin Letters # 2

Our normal price for this is 17,00 EUR
Bundleprice: 14,00 EUR

BUNDLE 7: Path of the Damned

Book 1 (in three comics) of the "Path of the Damned" series for a good price. Follow an epic adventure of an adventure grooup across famous Dragon Pass.

PotD # 1 - 3

Our normal price for this is 39,00 EUR
Bundleprice: 32,00 EUR

Este archivo fue generado por hypermail