[KoDP]La solucion al grupo de PJ's

Write haof XML files: Raúl <eikinskialdi_at_...>
Fecha: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:37:04 +0000

Hola

os acordais de que recientemente salio en la lista el tema del evento del grupo de PJ's en el juego King of Dragon Pass. Pues hace bien poco Robin Laws hizo algunas declaraciones al respecto en un tema de la lista anglofona de HQ

Saludos

Raul ;)

[Aviso: Posible SPOILER]
* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * Message: 10
 Thu, 23 Feb 2006 11:39:42 -0500
   From: "Robin D. Laws" <rdl_at_...>
Subject: Re: Mixed Magic HQs

At 06:43 AM 2/23/2006 -0800, Greg Stafford wrote:

>The myths generally are from a single culture, which tends to
>have a single system.
>The rules I've worked on are intended to give the mainsream facts,
>and since it is your game where there are mixed parties, an
>innovation for Glorantha, then it's an example of YGWV.

I think this is an issue arising from the adaptation of Glorantha to the RPG medium. In actual play NEGWV (Nearly Everyone's Game Will Vary), given that players want and expect to chose their characters from the broadest spectrum of available types. So mixed parties become the norm in the roleplaying experience of Glorantha, no matter how anomalous they are in the literary/ world-building version of the world.

This phenomenon was the root of our little in-joke in the King Of Dragon Pass computer game, where an adventuring party composed of the standard bizarro mix of characters shows up at your Orlanthi clan stead looking for hospitality and ...

[KODP Spoiler]

-

-

... the only proper response is to kill these crazy maniacs.

Take care >>> Robin

Este archivo fue generado por hypermail