Re: Gaming in Southern Spain

Write haof XML files: Alejandro Javier Hartenstein <n1.blind_at_...>
Fecha: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 18:59:35 +0000

On 9/17/06, Philip Murphy <lists_at_...> wrote:
> Guys & Gals,
>
> First, my apologies for posting in English, but my Spanish is just
> dreadful!

No problem, as far as im related. What i do see as a problem is, once you find your group, they will prolly speak (and play in) spanish :D

Have you tried the heroquest player locator on www.glorantha.com?

> Thanks in advance for any help,

Id like to play with you (we could even use english) but im on argentina, so no can do :D

--
"All your base are belong to us"
Magus

Este archivo fue generado por hypermail