Spanish RuneQuest/HeroQuest/Glorantha Links

Write haof XML files: sverre larne <sverrelarne_at_...>
Fecha: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 21:04:38 +0000

I appologize for writing in english but I unfortunately do not speak spanish.

  The Greenback Clan have just put up a new link list with links to webpages with RuneQuest, HeroQuest and Glorantha content:

  www.runequest.info

  We have gotten hold of most of the english links, and are now turning to the non-english ones. However, we need some help.   We are looking for someone who would be willing to help us with the spanish links. We would hope to put the spanish links into the same format as the english ones, just in spanish language. We are also looking for more spanish links if you know any.

  If you would be willing to help, please contact me on email:   luggerbadass AT runequest-glorantha DOT com,   or contact me on the forum set up on my homepage:   www.runequest-glorantha.com (my nick is Lugger Badass)

  Yours sincerely, Sverre Larne.

Este archivo fue generado por hypermail