The Gloranthan Fan Art Gallery is seeking more artists

Write haof XML files: sverrelarne <sverrelarne_at_...>
Fecha: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 15:08:39 +0000

The Glorantha Fan Art Gallery currently hosts gloranthan art from 6 different artist. It is an open collection of gloranthan fan art, looking for more artists who are willing to share their art with the gloranthan community. Anything gloranthan from pencil-sketches to 3D computer art is gratefully accepted to the exhibitions.

The Gloranthan Fan Art Gallery can be found at: http://www.runequest.info/the-gallery/
<http://www.runequest.info/the-gallery/> It has had around 500 unique visitors per month since it opened.

I know that a lot of players draw their characters and make gloranthan art. I would ask you to consider opening an exhibition in the Glorantha Fan Art Gallery also, so more people can enjoy your art.

Yours sincerely, Sverre G. Larne.

Este archivo fue generado por hypermail