Magificent Manors & Tatty Taverns

Write haof XML files: Ingo Tschinke <ingo.tschinke_at_...>
Fecha: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 20:03:10 +0000

The Chaos Society is proud to announce "Magificent Manors & Tatty Taverns".

We are always interested in joined publications. "Magnificent Manors & Tatty Taverns", a booklet with floor plans and adventure ideas, is such a case in which we joined forces with "Edition Phantastic", a german fan publisher, to publish a nice, and useful booklet in english language, and with gloranthan adventure ideas.

"Magificent Manors & Tatty Taverns"
- Game Master´s Survival Pack Volume I -

by Wolfgang Röhling (diagrams) & Ulrike Pelchen (text)

No time to develop a castle, temple or mansion for a game session?

No floor plan for an inn handy when a bar brawl breaks out... again?

Then you need "Magnificent Manors & Tatty Taverns - Game Master´s Survival Pack Volume I ".

Inside you will find
- ten floor plans for all occassions:

Each building comes with:
- a sketch of the building to show your players

Easy to use!

Suitable for ALL game systems:

Fantasy:
for instance - RuneQuest - HeroQuest - Dungeons & Dragons - Harnmaster -

Horror & Mystery:
for instance - Call of Cthulhu - World of Darkness - Gumshoe -

Cyberpunk & Science Fiction:
for instance - Shadowrun - Cyberpunk - Traveller -

The adventure ideas with a fantasy setting use names, creatures and places of the fantasy world of Glorantha (with permission of Greg Stafford), well known as the default setting of the role playing games "RuneQuest" and "HeroQuest". Even so, the adventure ideas should be easily apaptable for most other fantasy settings.

84 pages, standart size, blue/black cover

Buy it now for only

13,00 EUR
(S&H included)

www.tradetalk.de