RuneQuest Essentials

Write haof XML files: 942217733_at_...
Fecha: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 12:31:03 +0000

Por una vez, voy a a conseguir adelantarme a Xavier, ; me ha parecido muy interesante este aviso de Loz en En World: Básicamente, RuneQuest Lite en "paga lo que quieras". Eso sí, en inglés... ¿Qué os parece?

 ==
 RuneQuest Essentials - Coming Very Soon... You've heard the name. Some of you may have played RuneQuest in one of its earlier incarnations. Some of you may even have RuneQuest 6 already.

But, if you haven't... if, for some reason, you've been thinking 'Nah... too pricey' or 'Nah... too complex...' well, perhaps we can help change your mind.

In less than 24 hours Design Mechanism will be releasing 'RuneQuest Essentials'. An introductory, slimmed-down version of the RQ6 rules, this PDF-only edition of the game will be available essentially for free. On the Design Mechanism website you'll be able to make a donation to show your appreciation. On DrivethruRPG/RPGnow, you'll be able to Pay What You Want. If you don't want to pay anything - that's fine with us.

But we do want you to try the game. At least take a look at what it has to offer... there's a reason why RuneQuest has been around for more than 30 years, and we want everyone to share the experience.

Keep watching this space for more details...

RuneQuest Essentials. Your Gateway to the RuneQuest Tribe.

What have you got to lose?

Read more: Runequest RuneQuest Essentials - Coming Very Soon... http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?355709-RuneQuest-Essentials-Coming-Very-Soon#ixzz343BF1utn

 http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?355709-RuneQuest-Essentials-Coming-Very-Soon#ixzz343BF1utn

 Runequest RuneQuest Essentials - Coming Very ... http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?355709-RuneQuest-Essentials-Coming-Very-Soon#ixzz343BF1utn The very latest DUNGEONS & DRAGONS and PATHFINDER RPG news, reviews, and discussion! Plus FIND A GAME near you!

 Ver en www.enworld.org http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?355709-RuneQuest-Essentials-Coming-Very-Soon#ixzz343BF1utn  Vista previa de Yahoo

Este archivo fue generado por hypermail