Tr : Violence & all that... (Une correspondance avec Martin Laurie)

Auteur: Christoph Kohring <ChOK_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:48:51 +0200

De : Svechin_at_...
À : ChOK_at_...
Objet : Re: Violence & all that...
Date : Mec, 26 avr 2000 1:36

In a message dated 4/25/00 4:31:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ChOK_at_... writes:

> LOL! This is absolutely hilarious, Martin, and this inspires me to ask you a

> question that I simply cannot repress (feel free to repress your answer if
> you feel like it, of course!!! ;): what the hell is your politics ?!? :o)

Individualism. Humanism. That is, the responsibility for ones actions and ones place in the world is your own and laws cannot define the individual, the individual is singular. I'm a libertarian I guess, in the American sense of the word but I find left or right wing concepts too limiting in true political thought.

> P.S.: The bit about the icepick was also gloriously funny! Thanks.

I don't think MOB realised that Trotsky was killed by an icepick, so perhaps he missed the joke.

Regards

Martin

PLUS TARD: Chris, very much liked your post on the digest re-Soviet analogies. I was vastly amused and entertained by your wit and references.

Where you surprised at my politics?

Regards

Martin

Cette archive a été créée par hypermail