nouveau jeu chez ISSSARIES !!!

Auteur: Stephane R. <sroy59_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:24:51 +0100

salut a tous

Voila l'info qui vient de tomber sur un blog traitant entre autre de Jdr (par exemple l'excellent jeu narratif FUDGE ) et qui concerne le projet secret du grand chaman dont je préfère taire le nom par respect et pour ne pas attirer son attention.......

je vous livre le texte du 23 février dans sa langue original :

        "At 10:30 am this past Sunday, I participated in a seminar at Dundracon - specifically, the 'What's New with Issaries" seminar. While I've attended various seminars at DDC, this was my first time participating in one as a panelist. Among the various company news that Issaries, and Greg Stafford - its founder - presented was the news of their next game: QuestWorlds.

QuestWorlds being the "new super secret project" that I had been working on. Well, I'm still working on it - I'm currently the primary author, working with my friend Ben - and now it's not-so-secret. Ben and I spent about 30 minutes discussing the project, and our direction and thoughts on it. Here - I'll give you a portion of the press release flyer we gave out at DDC:

  "QuestWorlds is a poly-genre roleplaying adventure game in which players portray characters from any imaginable genre of fiction. From the seedy alleys of noir detective stories, to the dusty, sun-baked streets of an Old West town at high noon, to the deathly silent cryo-chambers of a ship lost among the stars, QuestWorlds allows you to experience adventure like no other." Needless to say, I'm excited about writing the book. It's got an elegant system - designed by the award winning Robin D. Laws - that I think will make for outstanding heroic action. Now, I just have to hope that my writing is up to the task."

Cela explique peut être pourquoi Issaries n'a toujours pas rendu public sa politique envers les publication de fan après plus de 10 mois d'attente.....trop occupé....Peufff :(

SpeedKing
Lille
MSN : speedking_fr_at_...
ICQ: 17415420 [Les parties de ce message comportant autre chose que du texte seul on été supprimées]

Cette archive a été créée par hypermail