Bientôt une nouvelle édition de Runequest !

Auteur: Philippe Tromeur <soner_du_at_...>
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 23:22:45 -0000

Ce sera publié par Mongoose. Il y aura du Glorantha dedans.

La nouvelle est toute fraîche, on ne peut lire ça que sur RPG.net : http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=201322

It will not be d20/OGL. It will be a completely new system that will look and smell like the original. However, it will also be a little less 'eighties' and more streamlined. Don't get too worried at this point, you will still be able to deftly parry or nimbly dodge attacks - it will just happen a lot faster. It was the 'tooing and froing' nature of RQ combats that got us interested in the first place. Magic is the biggest area that is facing change right now but we are still just throwing around playtest ideas.

Glorantha will be the first setting released (independantly from the main rulebook, incidentally, which we are intending to be a very cheap hardback), but we want to explore all sorts of areas with RQ and other settings will follow very quickly. King Arthur's Britain is one being talked about at the moment (the realistic Arthur, not shining knights Arthur).

Cette archive a été créée par hypermail