(wrong string) � n� 1493

Auteur: Gianni & Anna <giannieanna_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 08:28:02 -0700 (PDT)

Ca m'a meme l'air de marcher un peu trop bien.... Cf ce qui suit :

[lu sur http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/forum.php] [debut]
Mongoose Publishing is releasing a new version of the RuneQuest RPG next year - and we would like your input!

If you wish to be involved in the game's design and balancing, please drop me a line at
spare_at_..., letting me know a) what
it is about the previous editions you most liked and b) what you would like to see in the new edition. From these we'll pick the gamers who are obviously avid RuneQuest fans and ask them to join us for design comments and playtesting.

Cheers!

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=201322 [fin]

[lu sur rpg.net]
[debut]
It will not be d20/OGL. It will be a completely new system that will look and smell like the original. However, it will also be a little less 'eighties' and more streamlined. Don't get too worried at this point, you will still be able to deftly parry or nimbly dodge attacks - it will just happen a lot faster. It was the 'tooing and froing' nature of RQ combats that got us interested in the first place. Magic is the biggest area that is facing change right now but we are still just throwing around playtest ideas.

Glorantha will be the first setting released (independantly from the main rulebook, incidentally, which we are intending to be a very cheap hardback), but we want to explore all sorts of areas with RQ and other settings will follow very quickly. King Arthur's Britain is one being talked about at the moment (the realistic Arthur, not shining knights Arthur). [fin]

C'est du delire.... on va se retrouver avec TROIS versions de Glorantha ??? (Chaosium, Issaries et Mongoose) ?

Cela dit, tjrs d'apres le forum rpg.net, Steve Perrin [que son nom soit sanctifie] va peut-etre participer a l'ecriture du jeu... et donc ce sera forcement genial.

D'autant plus que Greg Stafford ecrit :

[http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=203416&page=3&pp=10]
[debut]
[begin quote]

Finally, RuneQuest means BRP. RuneQuest without BRP is a lame duck (pun intended). It's like D&D without classes and alignments. Of course, Mongoose will not be able to come out with a BRP game since Chaosium is working on a new BRP and, needless to say, why would they want someone else to come with a competing product?
[end quote]
The game will be the same system, not the same copyrighted words.
[fin]

Prions la Deesse Rouge pour que tout ca se termine bien...

G.

Yahoo! Sports
Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Cette archive a été créée par hypermail