[RQ] Ca y est c officiel

Auteur: Kolat <kolat_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 19:23:45 +0200

Salut, je copie du site d'issaries:

Issaries, Inc. is pleased to announce that it has licensed the RuneQuest trademark, concept and setting to Mongoose Publishing. Mongoose will prepare an entirely new edition of the game, similar in system and concept to the popular game of the 80' and 90's.

Issaries and Mongoose are discussing the precise setting and era for the RuneQuest series. "It may be in the 'now' of Glorantha that everyone knows," says Stafford, who will be overseeing the license for continuity and accuracy, "Or it may be in the Dawn Age or the Imperial Age, when everything broke loose and got crazy."

Issaries will have some conversion notes online to help Narrators adapt the Mongoose material to HeroQuest. "There is no way that we can do a stats conversion from RQ to HQ," says Stafford, "But we will offer guidelines."

Mongoose anticipates releasing RuneQuest by June 2006. They will also produce a line of their own miniature figures for the line, and release products in pdf format.

Greg Stafford

KOLAT

Cette archive a été créée par hypermail