au sujet de "Sortie?"

Auteur: Bryan <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:54:55 -0000

(copie d'un message sur la list anglais HQ-RPG--en bref, Issaries etait hors d'operation pendant 6 mois, mais ils recommence maintenant....)

My fellow Gloranthaphiles,

People have noticed that Issaries has released nothing in the last six months. Since the crisis is now over I want to share some of the information about this.

For the last six months (since I returned from Mexico) the entire company
was detained as a result of a contractual dispute. This included the computers, business records, retail inventory, original artwork and all my
near-40 years worth of accumulated Gloranthan information (as well as all
my personal writings and accumulated correspondence). And also critical
information needed to release new items.

However, thanks to the infinitely patient negotiations of David Dunham and
the generous advice from Jeff Richard, the crisis is now over. Materials
have been recovered and I am busily going over everything to check to see
that it is all here, and to find the materials needed to release new items.

This will allow us to get back into the flow, and on the schedule. Thus we
will shortly finish Under the Red Moon, and start once again the process
to get Blood Over Gold into print. And, having a future once again, I will
begin working with the many authors whose projects have been unofficially
suspended.

I thank you for your patience and cooperation, and hope you will find the
upcoming products more than satisfying.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc., publisher of HeroQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha. 2140 Shattuck Ave., pmb #2030, Berkeley, CA 94704 See our site at <www.HeroQuest-rpg.com>.