Re: Greeting

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:13:39 -0000

Welcome to Hero Wars. I playtested Robin Laws' final draft of the rules in September and October 98, and was involved in the final feedback loop a year later with Roderick Robertson, David Dunham, and others.

I expect that this forum will only serve a useful purpose for a few weeks, there should be an official Hero Wars rules list coming out of glorantha.com when the game is released. In the mean time, I am happy to help anyone out with questions. I'm not 100% familiar with the latest draft, as I'm quite busy with work, but I'll do what I can.

Thanks to Steve for setting this up.

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.