Illusion

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:09:58 GMT

>The first thing that struck me as an epiphany was that the HW system is
>so totally scalable that it can be used for things bigger than
>individuals - here's the post I sent Greg about it (...)

I was struck by quite the opposite idea: that the opportunity to scale in numbers and abstracts many events and factors leaves much more time and space for real roleplaying and much freer style of roleplaying.

I didn't test HW myself, I barely read half the rules til now, but my feeling is that the rules serve to simplify what is not central to anyone campaign _in her and her players insindicable judgement_.

Is this an illusion of mine?
Ciao
Gian