More questions

From: Frank Rafaelsen <rafael_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:53:44 +0100 (CET)

Thanks for the answers.

Now to something completely different: npc statistics. When I game master I like to have really simple statistics for my monsters/npcs. RQ had way to complicated monster statistics, pendragon is also a bit heavy in the number department.

I'm more a TSR SAGA kind of guy, where a monster can be summed up in one sentence (For instance; Elf:C7,P4,R6,I6,DMG+7,DEF-3). How will monster statistics look in HW? Are there countless abilities (close combat, archery, charge foe etc, etc) or just a simple, lose description (Like Green Elf Wood Lord 10W)? I would like to see statistics leaning more to the second kind than the first.

Oh yeah, one more question. While reading through the Game System synopsis there was only one thing I didn't like: rolling for passive resistance (like you have to do when a character tries to get an Edge). How does this work in actual play? Is it as cumbersome as it looks?

Ha en god dag!
Frank Rafaelsen