Re: Character Generation

From: Rick Meints <RMEINTS_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:42:56 +0000

Steve Lieb wrote:
As I mentioned previously, I have an RQ character I'll put forth as a guinea pig. Please look in the LINKS section and I've put both Wesley's starting character and mine. I invite your critiques...

Steve,

Your character is obviously a powerful humakti veteran. Unfortunately, it's very hard to say more than that until you assign ratings next to his abilities. Having a laundry list of skills is fine, but are they all 18WWW or just 18. I'm a little surprised with all the languages, unless they all have skill ratings under 50% by RQ standards.

In general, your 100 word descrription is fine.

I'd love to see 100 word descriptions posted to this list, as long as people don't flood the list with quoting them all.