Re: Creating (not rolling) HW characters

From: Michael W. Ryan <mryan_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:26:30 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, Timothy Byrd wrote:

> Thanks for the reply, Jeff. This is helping me clue in. Looking at
> the brief ruleset on the Issaries site I was a bit nonplussed.

Yeah, to be honest, I'm not sure how much the synopsis has helped. It looked kind of murky and not terribly organized.

Michael W. Ryan, MCP, MCT     | OTAKON 2000
mryan_at_...              | Convention of Otaku Generation
http://www.netaxs.com/~mryan/ | http://www.otakon.com/

PGP fingerprint: 7B E5 75 7F 24 EE 19 35 A5 DF C3 45 27 B5 DB DF PGP public key available by fingering mryan_at_... (use -l opt)