Re: Creating (not rolling) HW characters

From: Timothy Byrd <timbyrd_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:54:32 -0800

Jeff Kyer, in an answer worthy of the Glornatha digest, writes:

> But, frankly, I do not think that I will go into that here.
> Check the Hero wars information on the Glorantha
> site and read it, please? It should answer the majority
> of your questions.

Actually it answered none of my questions. Perhaps you could be a wee bit more specific about where to look, please? I didn't notice a Search link. I didn't see anything in the "Research Library". Nor on the Q&A page. The product pages for HW didn't seem to have any meat other than a section from the introduction that told me nothing I hadn't know from my WB&RM days. So where is this page that will answer my questions about feats?

> Sigh. These are the default levels. Yes, there ARE tables, yes, as I
> think has been mentioned before. Specific keywords have specific
levels
> of skills.

Sigh.

Jeff, to me, your reply seemed condescending and not very useful. Was that your intent?