My fault

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:56:08 GMT

Too right.
I apologize.
I didn't make myself clear (as usual, I sometimes convey more than I mean or less, depending on the POV). That's a flaw of mine.

<<Gian Gero wrote:

>Hi to everybody,
>
>I am reading the HW rules (as a GTA initiate) and I was happy to read this
>following sentence in the digest, since it straightens some "past wrongs".

Being overly concerned with 'wrongs' is not the point of the list, I think. Learning to play Hero Wars and making a good go of it is.>>

True, IMO. I meant that it helped us to look in a more orthodox way to the rules, since the rules uses a definite terminology (a thing which I am not apt to) and all of us should stick to it in order to be better understood. This is mostly a reminder to myself... :-)

Ciao
Gian