Pointless pantheism

From: Theo Posselt <tposselt_at_...>
Date: 03 Mar 2000 18:06:07 -0600

> There is no tangible benefit of being a lay member except that the
> priests will leave you alone. I look at it as you get out of the
> god what you put into the god. Lay member give the god lipservice
> and the occassional goody; the god replies in kind.

     So it states in the rules, which to me is part of the problem.  Again,
     my question is: for pantheistic societies, should the only options be
     lay worshipper/initiate/devotee of a single god, or should there be an
     option to be a follower of the entire pantheon, which would also give
     some tangible benefits?

     Is anyone else troubled by this lack of an option?

     Wesley