Inigo Montoya

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 12:27:55 EST

In a message dated 3/4/00 9:31:12AM, you write:

<< BTW, in HW what's the mechanic for "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya.  You killed my father - prepare to die."?

That is, IMO, an ability called ""Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya.  You killed my father - prepare to die." 15W (or however powerful you think it is).

It is fairly useless except against people who killed your father, and even then only if your name is Inigo Montoya, and EVEN THEN it cannot be augmented by surprise attacks. Pretty crummy skill, especially once it has been used successfully. (perhaps it converts to "I'm the guy who killed the guy that killed Inigo Montoya", or "vengeance taker".)

Keith N