Re: Chapters 1-3, Ethlirist

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 14:00:28 -0500

More BHT, but with extra flogging!

Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:

> > True. But the BHT have managed to hold a fairly nice chunk of the
> > Grazelander turf. And, without spiritual boostage (of which you only
> > have a little per warrior, I think) they are very hard to affect. That
> > is one of the advantages of Sorcery -- it appears to be more versatile
> > and portable.
> >
> > I suspect the problem would look something like Cataphracti vs nomads?
>
> Exactly. *If* the BHT can close with the Grazers, they will probably chop
> them up. On the other hand, if they advance too far the grazers will shoot
> up the camp/footmen.

And, of course, the Grazers can be pinned gainst places they MUST defend -- sacred sites, their slower moving herds. I think its a tradeoff. Braves raid the relatively fixed BHT lands until the BHT gets annoyed and launches a massive reprisal.

> > Goblin and One-Eye.
>
> Them's the ones.

twits, but lovable in their feuding, mercenary way.

> > Ethilrist would have sacrificed them in some bold move and gone back to
> > worshipping his own ego. Er, I mean... Um.... (whimper)
>
> An appointment has been made for you at the flagellation area. Please be
> prompt.
> RR

Yes, sir. I am sure that I will be properly shriven of my impurities. Thank you, sir. I am grateful for this opportunity to correct myself and become a better servant of our mighty Count (and St. Atrox, of course)

Jeff "Owie" Kyer