Re: limitting oponent skill and gambling 0 AP

From: Steve Lieb <styopa_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:34:24 -0800

How does switching skills in the midst of a contest work?

Frex, I attack with my weapon skill 18. You choose a defense might be Shield use 15. I realize I have a special skill that works PARTICULARLY well against that specific defense - Eat Shield 5w2 or something (ok, this example is a little contrived), such that my effectiveness would be MUCH higher switching.

Can I switch before the initial action, or do I have to go through with my initial declaration, and then switch. What happens to my AP's after I switch?