Re: Urox Spirit or God

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 12:21:34 -0600

WRT "correct" or "incorrect" worship of a god, surely that's a matter of cultural perspective, isn't it? While I can imagine a player choosing whichever type of worship is most useful to his character, I imagine that most inhabitants of Glorantha would regard the way that Mummy and Deddy taught them as the "right way, indeed, the ONLY way" to worship (or otherwise interact with) the entity in question. I say, don't make a ruling one way or another officially; it's more fun to leave it ambiguous.

Guy

We Meddle in God's Domain So That You Don't Have To