Re: Wealth & Inventory

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:59:54 -0000

>> Much safer to trade those cows in for the chainmail
>> rather than using money.
>
>These are cows you just got given in the scenario
>presumably. If they were the cows off your own stead
>they would just be part of your Wealth rating?

I'd be inclined only to use wealth for acquisition of disosables, or replacement of damaged or lost equipment. If I buy some chainmail, then that is simply converting part of my wealth into another form. It could even improve my wealth rating, as I am now known as the kind of person that can afford chainmail. However, if my chainmail gets stolen or damaged, I may have to dip into my pockets to replace or repair it.

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.