Re: Elemental spirits

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:56:47 -0800

There are earth spirits that act more or less the way RQ gnomes do/did. They aren't usually called Gnomes (I think Greg and I bottomed out on the "traditional" names for the elementals being a Malkioni thing). They have a Might number, like regular spirits, which roughly indicates how much earth they can move/open/whatever. There should be rules for them in Anaxials Record, but not in the main rules (unless Greg added something once I was done...

You can give them different abilities now, as spirits there are many kinds of elementals even within one element.

RR