Re: Does size really matter?

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 23:47:47 +0000

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:28:08 -0500, "KYER, JEFFREY" <jeff.kyer_at_...> wrote:

>At the risk of repeating the obvious, there are comparison charts in the
>various chapters and in the Narrators's book.
It's not too obvious when you've never seen it :) That's one more thing I know about the rules...
>And a clever GM should be
>able to work out the details readily from these comparisons, if only
>from referring to the 'how heavy is that' section.
That'll do me...

>Try not to get locked down into the minutae -- I don't think that HW is
>quite that sort of game...

Actually, it's my intention, as always, to get stuck into the minutiae and all the rules lawyering BEFORE the game, and preferably before the players ever see the game. That way, I can avoid all the pitfalls and get some answers prepared, make sure no one else spots a loophole I haven't noticed, and get the rules RIGHT (for our campaign)... Unfortunately, doing so on 3 chapters and a rules summary is, I admit, a bit pointless:)

Wulf