Re: Does size matter?

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 09:41:44 -0800

ttrotsk-_at_... wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/hw-rules/?start=536
> There is no firm skill list, and no details for any of the
abilities.
Damn... well, I hope there's a decent list of the Affinities anyway, some are definately hard to figure (what could Babeester Gor's 'Scream of Fear' or 'Shout of Pain' do, apart from let the other guy know he's got you? And Snarl Darkness is even less clear...).

> If you don't like this vagueness, well, you're not alone, and I
suppose
> you could always try and devise a skill list, or borrow one from
another
> game. :-(

I think I'll have to at least make a list of suggested Abilities, yes.

Wulf